Becoming a member of the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB) isn’t easy and companies who are awarded this certification need to meet a long list of criteria.
Continual checks ensure that SSAIB companies are skilled, competent, and worthy of the certification.
Eclipse Digital Solutions Ltd understand that when it comes to security it’s important for customers to have peace of mind and know that they are dealing with a reputable, trustworthy, and reliable company.
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer service, we are proud to announce that we have gained SSAIB certification.
Why should you choose an SSAIB approved security company?
Police forces cannot endorse specific companies for installing your home security system ― that wouldn’t be fair. However, they do recommend SSAIB certified companies for security installations because the accreditation guarantees certain benefits and service levels.
Unless your installation company is certified by a UKAS accredited body ― SSAIB being one of two such bodies ― you are unable to get level one police response for your monitored security system.
Additionally, the system must be maintained by a certified company so that it continues to offer reliable protection and reduced risk of false alarms.
The police work on a ‘three strikes and you’re out’ system. If you experience a false alarm three times within 12 months, you are downgraded, and the police will not treat your security system activation as a priority.
Our certification means that businesses and organisations can be confident in the quality of service provided by Eclipse Digital Solutions Ltd to protect them from the potentially devastating consequences of fire or crime.
To gain SSAIB certification, Eclipse had to prove:
• Personnel have been screened to the relevant British Standard
• Competence and experience of management and staff
• Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken
• Premises are adequate for their activity and that the security of documentation and records is ensured
• Best practice standards are maintained
• Sufficient staff and resources are employed to provide the services offered
• Compliance with all relevant British and European standards and codes of practice
• Identity cards are carried at all times
To find out more about how our experienced team can help deliver your next security project, contact us on 08707 605600 or via our contact page.
Find out more about the accreditations and memberships we hold on our accreditations page.